Subject Areas on Research
- A retrospective study of the incidence and causes of failed spinal anesthetics in a university hospital.
- Brief report: a randomized controlled trial of Synera versus lidocaine for epidural needle insertion in labouring parturients.
- Central nervous system toxicity of local anesthetic mixtures in the rat.
- Effects of local anesthetics on guanyl nucleotide modulation of the catecholamine-sensitive adenylate cyclase system and on beta-adrenergic receptors.
- Nasal tetracaine spray-induced methemoglobinemia.
- Relief of pain and anxiety in pediatric patients in emergency medical systems.
- The need for caution with topical anesthesia during endoscopic procedures, as liberal use may result in methemoglobinemia.
Keywords of People