Subject Areas on Research
- Ehrlichiosis in children.
- Open Waste Canals as Potential Sources of Antimicrobial Resistance Genes in Aerosols in Urban Kanpur, India.
- Reevaluation of Clinical and Laboratory Standards Institute disk diffusion breakpoints for tetracyclines for testing Enterobacteriaceae.
- Therapeutic evaluation of minocycline and tetracycline for mixed anaerobic infection in mice.
- Treatment of bacterial prostatitis. Comparison of cephalexin and minocycline.
- Trimethoprium-sulfamethoxazole and minocycline- hydrochloride in the treatment of culture-proved bacterial prostatitis.
- “A robust platform for the synthesis of new tetracycline antibiotics