Subject Areas on Research
- A novel, calcium-induced triphasic current response in silent, non-bursting Aplysia neurons.
- Asymmetrical electrically induced injury of rabbit ventricular myocytes.
- Fluid shear stress induces endothelial transforming growth factor beta-1 transcription and production. Modulation by potassium channel blockade.
- Ion channel involvement in hypoxia-induced spreading depression in hippocampal slices.
- Patterns of internal and external tetraethylammonium block in four homologous K+ channels.
- Potassium channels regulate cholecystokinin secretion in STC-1 cells.
- Trigeminal nerve responses in the rat elicited by chemical stimulation of the tongue.