Subject Areas on Research
- A mathematical model of the folate cycle: new insights into folate homeostasis.
- Cytosolic hydroxymethyldihydropterin pyrophosphokinase/dihydropteroate synthase from Arabidopsis thaliana: a specific role in early development and stress response.
- Flavin-dependent thymidylate synthase ThyX activity: implications for the folate cycle in bacteria.
- Identification of the second chromophore of Escherichia coli and yeast DNA photolyases as 5,10-methenyltetrahydrofolate.
- In silico experimentation with a model of hepatic mitochondrial folate metabolism.
- Mathematical analysis of the regulation of competing methyltransferases.
- Moderate dietary vitamin B-6 restriction raises plasma glycine and cystathionine concentrations while minimally affecting the rates of glycine turnover and glycine cleavage in healthy men and women.
- Molecular and biochemical characterization of folate transport proteins in retinal Müller cells.
- One-methyl group metabolism in non-ketotic hyperglycinaemia: mildly elevated cerebrospinal fluid homocysteine levels.
- Role of enzyme-bound 5,10-methenyltetrahydropteroylpolyglutamate in catalysis by Escherichia coli DNA photolyase.
- The folate cofactor of Escherichia coli DNA photolyase acts catalytically.
- When is a heme transporter not a heme transporter? When it's a folate transporter.
Keywords of People