Subject Areas on Research
- Cobalamin coenzyme synthesis in normal and mutant human fibroblasts. Evidence for a processing enzyme activity deficient in cblC cells.
- Cryptococcus neoformans methionine synthase: expression analysis and requirement for virulence.
- Intracellular binding of radioactive hydroxocobalamin to cobalamin-dependent apoenzymes in rat liver.
- Polymorphisms of methionine synthase and methionine synthase reductase and risk of lung cancer: a case-control analysis.
- Polymorphisms of methionine synthase and methionine synthase reductase and risk of squamous cell carcinoma of the head and neck: a case-control analysis.
- Water-Mediated Carbon-Oxygen Hydrogen Bonding Facilitates S-Adenosylmethionine Recognition in the Reactivation Domain of Cobalamin-Dependent Methionine Synthase.