Subject Areas on Research
- Effects of diethylstilbestrol on rat granulosa cell and thecal/interstitial cell transforming growth factor-beta 2 mRNA expression in vivo: analysis by reverse transcription-polymerase chain reaction.
- Estrogen and progesterone production by developing porcine follicles in vitro: evidence for estrogen formation by theca.
- Expression of parathyroid hormone-related peptide (PTH-rp) and its receptorin the porcine ovary: regulation by transforming growth factor-beta and possible paracrine effects of granulosa cell PTH-rp secretion on theca cells.
- Luteinizing hormone (LH) drives diverse intracellular calcium second messenger signals in isolated porcine ovarian thecal cells: preferential recruitment of intracellular Ca2+ oscillatory cells by higher concentrations of LH.
- Rat thecal/interstitial cells express transforming growth factor-beta type 1 and 2, but only type 2 is regulated by gonadotropin in vitro.
- Steroidal modulation of steroid secretion in vitro: an experimental approach to intra-follicular regulatory mechanisms.
- Steroidogenesis in porcine atretic follicles: loss of aromatase activity in isolated granulosa and theca.
- The mouse forkhead gene Foxc1 is required for primordial germ cell migration and antral follicle development.