Subject Areas on Research
- Developmental trajectories of boys' and girls' delinquency: sex differences and links to later adolescent outcomes.
- Multilevel regression analyses to investigate the relationship between two variables over time: examining the longitudinal association between intrusion and avoidance.
- Osler and Ernulf's curse.
- Peritraumatic responses and their relationship to perceptions of threat in female crime victims.
- Sex differences in property crime in a Danish adoption cohort.
- The contribution of childhood family violence on later intimate partner violence among robbery victims.