Subject Areas on Research
- Anxiety Disorders in Caucasian and African American Children: A Comparison of Clinical Characteristics, Treatment Process Variables, and Treatment Outcomes.
- Challenging assumptions from emotion dysregulation psychological treatments.
- Consensus statement on depression, anxiety, and cardiovascular disease.
- Effects of coping skills training and sertraline in patients with non-cardiac chest pain: a randomized controlled study.
- Family processes and treatment outcome in the MTA: negative/ineffective parenting practices in relation to multimodal treatment.
- Moral engagement, combat trauma, and the lure of psychiatric dualism: why psychiatry is more than a technical discipline.
- Selected annotated bibliography on depression and suicide.