Subject Areas on Research
- A high-temperature superconducting Helmholtz probe for microscopy at 9.4 T.
- Glass-like phonon scattering from a spontaneous nanostructure in AgSbTe2.
- Liver ablation guidance with acoustic radiation force impulse imaging: challenges and opportunities.
- On the thermal effects associated with radiation force imaging of soft tissue.
- Performance of a high-temperature superconducting probe for in vivo microscopy at 2.0 T.
- Regional hyperthermia by magnetic induction in a beagle dog model: analysis of thermal dosimetry.
- Semi-degradable poly(β-amino ester) networks with temporally controlled enhancement of mechanical properties.
- The direct measurement of temperature changes within freeze-fracture specimens during rapid quenching in liquid coolants.