Subject Areas on Research
- Arterial and central venous pressure monitoring.
- Cardiac output by impedance cardiography: two alternative methodologies compared with thermodilution.
- Comparison of arterial systolic pressure variation with other clinical parameters to predict the response to fluid challenges during cardiac surgery.
- Continuous noninvasive monitoring of cardiac output with esophageal Doppler ultrasound during cardiac surgery.
- Increased cerebral blood flow after brain arteriovenous malformation resection is substantially independent of changes in cardiac output.
- Lithium dilution cardiac output measurement: a clinical assessment of central venous and peripheral venous indicator injection.
- Quantitative blood flow measurements in the small animal cardiopulmonary system using digital subtraction angiography.
- Sensitivity and specificity of the thermodilution technique in detection of access recirculation.
- Transcardiopulmonary vs pulmonary arterial thermodilution methods for hemodynamic monitoring of burned patients.
- Validation of continuous thermodilution cardiac output in patients implanted with a left ventricular assist device.
- Validation of haemodialysis recirculation and access blood flow measured by thermodilution.
Keywords of People