Subject Areas on Research
- Biomaterials based on new polyurethane and hydrolyzed collagen, k-elastin, hyaluronic acid and chondroitin sulfate.
- Electrically conductive "alkylated" graphene paper via chemical reduction of amine-functionalized graphene oxide paper.
- Hydrophobic interactions increase attachment of gum Arabic- and PVP-coated Ag nanoparticles to hydrophobic surfaces.
- Thermal stability of the prototypical Mn porphyrin-based superoxide dismutase mimic and potent oxidative-stress redox modulator Mn(III) meso-tetrakis(N-ethylpyridinium-2-yl)porphyrin chloride, MnTE-2-PyP(5+).
- Thermogravimetry-mass spectrometry for carbon nanotube detection in complex mixtures.
Keywords of People