Subject Areas on Research
- Characterization of a 137Cs irradiator from a new perspective with modern dosimetric tools.
- Comparative dose evaluations between XVI and OBI cone beam CT systems using Gafchromic XRQA2 film and nanoDot optical stimulated luminescence dosimeters.
- Comparison of radiation doses between cone beam CT and multi detector CT: TLD measurements.
- Evaluation of the absorbed dose to the breast using radiochromic film in a dedicated CT mammotomography system employing a quasi-monochromatic x-ray beam.
- Implementation of radiochromic film dosimetry protocol for volumetric dose assessments to various organs during diagnostic CT procedures.
- Limitations of silicon diodes for clinical electron dosimetry.
- Neutron spectrometry using CR-39 track etch detectors.
- Patient-specific radiation dose and cancer risk estimation in CT: part I. development and validation of a Monte Carlo program.
- Practical CT dosimetry.
- Real-time dose-rate monitoring with gynecologic brachytherapy: Results of an initial clinical trial.
- Sensitivity of a mixed field dosimetry algorithm to uncertainties in thermoluminescent element readings.
- Single versus multi-detector row CT: comparison of radiation doses and dose profiles.
- Validation of metal oxide semiconductor field effect transistor technology for organ dose assessment during CT: comparison with thermoluminescent dosimetry.
Keywords of People