Subject Areas on Research
- A functional medial preoptic nucleus (MPO) is required for scrotal thermal stimuli to alter the neuronal activity of thermoresponsive ventromedial hypothalamic (VMH) neurons.
- Attentional influences on noxious and innocuous cutaneous heat detection in humans and monkeys.
- Functional properties of tooth pulp neurons responding to thermal stimulation.
- Lessons from peppers and peppermint: the molecular logic of thermosensation.
- Metabolic response to respiratory heat loss-induced core cooling.
- Reduced thermal sensitivity in the rabbit by beta-endorphin injection into the preoptic/anterior hypothalamus.
- TRPA1 mediates the inflammatory actions of environmental irritants and proalgesic agents.
Keywords of People