Subject Areas on Research
- Cefazolin in the treatment of bacterial pneumonia.
- Evaluation of cefazolin, a new cephalosporin antibiotic.
- Induction and suppression of PEN3 focal accumulation during Pseudomonas syringae pv. tomato DC3000 infection of Arabidopsis.
- Inhibition of the MYC-Regulated Glutaminase Metabolic Axis Is an Effective Synthetic Lethal Approach for Treating Chemoresistant Ovarian Cancers.
- Potentiometric, electronic structural, and ground- and excited-state optical properties of conjugated bis[(porphinato)zinc(II)] compounds featuring proquinoidal spacer units.
- Salicylic acid inhibits pathogen growth in plants through repression of the auxin signaling pathway.
- TRPV4 channel opening mediates pressure-induced pancreatitis initiated by Piezo1 activation.
- Two-photon absorption properties of proquinoidal D-A-D and A-D-A quadrupolar chromophores.