Subject Areas on Research
- A study of the binding of thiamine diphosphate and thiochrome diphosphate to the pyruvate dehydrogenase multienzyme complex.
- Beyond Thiamine: Treatment for Cognitive Impairment in Korsakoff's Syndrome.
- Clinical Characteristics and Outcomes Associated With High-Dose Intravenous Thiamine Administration in Patients With Encephalopathy.
- Fluorescent derivatives of the pyruvate dehydrogenase component of the Escherichia coli pyruvate dehydrogenase complex.
- Hyperemesis gravidarum complicated by Wernicke's encephalopathy.
- Mutations in SLC19A2 cause thiamine-responsive megaloblastic anaemia associated with diabetes mellitus and deafness.
- NAD+ modulates p53 DNA binding specificity and function.
- Vitamin B1 Helps to Limit Mycobacterium tuberculosis Growth via Regulating Innate Immunity in a Peroxisome Proliferator-Activated Receptor-γ-Dependent Manner.