Subject Areas on Research
- An adolescent on peritoneal dialysis with acute encephalopathy.
- Beyond Thiamine: Treatment for Cognitive Impairment in Korsakoff's Syndrome.
- Clinical Characteristics and Outcomes Associated With High-Dose Intravenous Thiamine Administration in Patients With Encephalopathy.
- Hyperemesis gravidarum complicated by Wernicke's encephalopathy.
- Mutations in SLC19A2 cause thiamine-responsive megaloblastic anaemia associated with diabetes mellitus and deafness.
- NAD+ modulates p53 DNA binding specificity and function.
- Vitamin B1 Helps to Limit Mycobacterium tuberculosis Growth via Regulating Innate Immunity in a Peroxisome Proliferator-Activated Receptor-γ-Dependent Manner.
- Wernicke-Korsakoff-syndrome: under-recognized and under-treated.