Subject Areas on Research
- An adolescent on peritoneal dialysis with acute encephalopathy.
- Cardiovascular effects of alcohol with particular reference to the heart.
- Clinical Characteristics and Outcomes Associated With High-Dose Intravenous Thiamine Administration in Patients With Encephalopathy.
- Prevalence and predictors of postoperative thiamine deficiency after vertical sleeve gastrectomy.
- Wernicke's encephalopathy: an experimental study in the rhesus monkey.
- Wernicke-Korsakoff-syndrome: under-recognized and under-treated.