Subject Areas on Research
- Comparison of omapatrilat and enalapril in patients with chronic heart failure: the Omapatrilat Versus Enalapril Randomized Trial of Utility in Reducing Events (OVERTURE).
- Fetuin-A uptake in bovine vascular smooth muscle cells is calcium dependent and mediated by annexins.
- Glucose and lipid effects of the ileal apical sodium-dependent bile acid transporter inhibitor GSK2330672: double-blind randomized trials with type 2 diabetes subjects taking metformin.
- Identification and validation of tetracyclic benzothiazepines as Plasmodium falciparum cytochrome bc1 inhibitors.
- Metabolic inhibition-induced transient Ca2+ increase depends on mitochondria in a human proximal renal cell line.
- Vasopeptidase inhibitor reduces inhospital costs for patients with congestive heart failure: results from the IMPRESS trial. Inhibition of Metallo Protease by BMS-186716 in a Randomized Exercise and Symptoms Study in Subjects With Heart Failure.