Subject Areas on Research
- Comparing diurnal and nocturnal effects of brinzolamide and timolol on intraocular pressure in patients receiving latanoprost monotherapy.
- Effect of glaucoma medications on 24-hour intraocular pressure-related patterns using a contact lens sensor.
- Effect of pain management on immunization efficacy in mice.
- Esophagitis caused by nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory medication: case reports and review of the literature on pill-induced esophageal injury.
- Healing of experimental muscle strains and the effects of nonsteroidal antiinflammatory medication.
- Reduction of spinal PGE2 concentrations prevents swim stress-induced thermal hyperalgesia.
- Synthesis and characterization of copper(II) complexes of cysteinyldopa and benzothiazine model ligands related to pheomelanin.
- The effect of Rho-associated kinase inhibition on the ocular penetration of timolol maleate.