Subject Areas on Research
- Adverse events associated with meropenem versus imipenem/cilastatin therapy in a large retrospective cohort of hospitalized infants.
- Clostridium difficile infection in obstetric and gynecologic patients.
- Development of a standardized susceptibility test for campylobacter with quality-control ranges for ciprofloxacin, doxycycline, erythromycin, gentamicin, and meropenem.
- Development of resistance in Pseudomonas aeruginosa to imipenem, norfloxacin, and ciprofloxacin during therapy: proof provided by typing with a DNA probe.
- Dosing antibiotics in neonates: review of the pharmacokinetic data.
- Pharmacokinetics of N-formimidoyl thienamycin and influence of a renal dipeptidase inhibitor in experimental meningitis.
- Population pharmacokinetics of meropenem in plasma and cerebrospinal fluid of infants with suspected or complicated intra-abdominal infections.
- Safety and effectiveness of meropenem in infants with suspected or complicated intra-abdominal infections.
- Surveillance of carbapenem-resistant Klebsiella pneumoniae: tracking molecular epidemiology and outcomes through a regional network.
- Workshop on treatment of and postexposure prophylaxis for Burkholderia pseudomallei and B. mallei Infection, 2010.
Keywords of People
- Cohen-Wolkowiez, Michael, Kiser-Arena Distinguished Professor, Pediatrics, Infectious Diseases