Subject Areas on Research
- Addressing the vaccine confidence gap.
- Ban on thimerosal in draft treaty on mercury: why the AAP's position in 2012 is so important.
- Effect of thimerosal in leukemia, in leukemic cell lines, and on normal hematopoiesis.
- Immunogenicity, safety and consistency of new trivalent inactivated influenza vaccine.
- Leukotriene B4 stimulates the release of arachidonate in human neutrophils via the action of cytosolic phospholipase A2.
- Mercury, vaccines, and autism: one controversy, three histories.
- The role of oxidative stress, inflammation and acetaminophen exposure from birth to early childhood in the induction of autism.