Subject Areas on Research
- Amiodarone-liposome interaction: a multinuclear NMR and X-ray diffraction study.
- Effects of diethyldithiocarbamate and nine other nucleophiles on the intersubunit protein cross-linking and inactivation of purified human alpha 2-macroglobulin by cis-diamminedichloroplatinum(II).
- Effects of phenethyl isothiocyanate, a carcinogenesis inhibitor, on xenobiotic-metabolizing enzymes and nitrosamine metabolism in rats.
- Expired air carbon monoxide and saliva thiocyanate: relationships to self-reports of marijuana and cigarette smoking.
- Gene duplication in the diversification of secondary metabolism: tandem 2-oxoglutarate-dependent dioxygenases control glucosinolate biosynthesis in Arabidopsis.
- Hepatic sulfite oxidase. Effect of anions on interaction with cytochrome c.
- Hereditary spherocytosis associated with deletion of human erythrocyte ankyrin gene on chromosome 8.
- Human lymphocyte surface immunoglobulin capping. Normal characteristics and anomalous behavior of chronic lymphocytic leukemic lymphocytes.
- Intracellular potassium activity in rabbit sinoatrial node. Evaluation during spontaneous activity and arrest.
- Localization of cortical granule constituents before and after exocytosis in the hamster egg.
- Ocular albumin fluorophotometric quantitation of endotoxin-induced vascular permeability.
- Structure-activity relationships of arylalkyl isothiocyanates for the inhibition of 4-(methylnitrosamino)-1-(3-pyridyl)-1-butanone metabolism and the modulation of xenobiotic-metabolizing enzymes in rats and mice.
- Sulforaphane induces inhibition of human umbilical vein endothelial cells proliferation by apoptosis.
- The dielectric constant of phospholipid bilayers and the permeability of membranes to ions.
- Two embryonic, tissue-specific molecules identified by a double-label immunofluorescence technique for monoclonal antibodies.
- Umbilical cord thiocyanate and thyroid function in intrauterine growth-restricted infants of the smoking gravida.
Keywords of People