Subject Areas on Research
- Effector mechanisms of cytolytically activated macrophages. II. Secretion of a cytolytic factor by activated macrophages and its relationship to secreted neutral proteases.
- Immunologic control of a retrovirus-associated murine adenocarcinoma. VI. Augmentation of antibody-dependent killing following quantitative and qualitative changes in host peritoneal cells.
- Inducible expression of the alpha2-macroglobulin signaling receptor in response to antigenic stimulation: a study of second messenger generation.
- Lesinurad in combination with allopurinol: results of a phase 2, randomised, double-blind study in patients with gout with an inadequate response to allopurinol.
- Leukocyte entry into sites of inflammation requires overlapping interactions between the L-selectin and ICAM-1 pathways.
- The effect of inflammation on the generation of plasma DNA from dead and dying cells in the peritoneum.