Subject Areas on Research
- Different patterns of relapse associated with three intensive treatment regimens for pediatric E-rosette positive T-cell leukemia: a Pediatric Oncology Group study.
- Intravenous 6-thioguanine or cisplatin, fluorouracil and leucovorin for advanced non-small cell lung cancer: a randomized phase II study of the cancer and leukemia group B.
- Isolated IgA deficiency after chemotherapy for acute myelogenous leukemia in an infant.
- MLH1 expression sensitises ovarian cancer cells to cell death mediated by XIAP inhibition.
- Mercaptopurine metabolite results in clinical gastroenterology practice.
- Modified LSA2-L2 treatment in 53 children with E-rosette-positive T-cell leukemia: results and prognostic factors (a Pediatric Oncology Group Study).
- Mouse embryonic stem cells carrying one or two defective Msh2 alleles respond abnormally to oxidative stress inflicted by low-level radiation.
- Phase II study of intravenous 6-thioguanine in patients with advanced carcinoma of the pancreas.
- Phase II study of intravenous 6-thioguanine in patients with advanced gastric carcinoma.
- Positive therapeutic interaction between thiopurines and alkylating drugs in human glioma xenografts.
- Production of a human monoclonal antibody to HLA by human-human hybridoma technology. A preliminary report.
- Somatic deletions of genes regulating MSH2 protein stability cause DNA mismatch repair deficiency and drug resistance in human leukemia cells.
- Therapy of acute myelogenous leukemia in patients over the age of 50: a randomized Southeastern Cancer Study Group trial.
- Use of cytosar in pediatric non-Hodgkin lymphoma.
- Utility of thiopurine methyltransferase genotyping and phenotyping, and measurement of azathioprine metabolites in the management of patients with autoimmune hepatitis.
Keywords of People