Subject Areas on Research
- Androgen receptor mutations in patients with castration-resistant prostate cancer treated with apalutamide.
- Indirect Comparison of Darolutamide versus Apalutamide and Enzalutamide for Nonmetastatic Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer.
- Metastatic Hormone-Sensitive Prostate Cancer: A Review of the Current Treatment Landscape.
- Phase 2 Study of the Safety and Antitumor Activity of Apalutamide (ARN-509), a Potent Androgen Receptor Antagonist, in the High-risk Nonmetastatic Castration-resistant Prostate Cancer Cohort.
- Prostate-specific antigen dynamics predict individual responses to intermittent androgen deprivation.