Subject Areas on Research
- Allosteric inhibition of kinesin-5 modulates its processive directional motility.
- Carbohydrate histochemistry of surface epithelium of rat trachea: backscatter and x-ray imaging.
- Differential effects of sphingomyelin hydrolysis and resynthesis on the activation of NF-kappa B in normal and SV40-transformed human fibroblasts.
- The effect of monastrol on the processive motility of a dimeric kinesin-5 head/kinesin-1 stalk chimera.
- Tumor necrosis factor increases mitochondrial oxidant production and induces expression of uncoupling protein-2 in the regenerating mice [correction of rat] liver.