Subject Areas on Research
- Cerebral cytochrome a,a3 inhibition by cyanide in bloodless rats.
- Comparison of four plating media for isolating Vibrio cholerae.
- Cyanide-induced cytochrome a,a3 oxidation-reduction responses in rat brain in vivo.
- In vitro characterization of constitutive CysB proteins from Salmonella typhimurium.
- Intraperitoneal chemotherapy for peritoneal surface malignancy: experience with 1,000 patients.
- Operational aspects of the desulfurization process of energy gases mimics in biotrickling filters.
- The cysP promoter of Salmonella typhimurium: characterization of two binding sites for CysB protein, studies of in vivo transcription initiation, and demonstration of the anti-inducer effects of thiosulfate.