Subject Areas on Research
- A new option with the pedicle thoracoacromial artery perforator flap for hypopharyngeal reconstructions.
- A preliminary study of the fixation mechanism of collagen reaction with a polyepoxy fixative.
- Evaluation of collagen modification and surface properties of a bovine artery via polyepoxy compound fixation.
- Influence of preoperative renal dysfunction on one-year bypass graft patency and two-year outcomes in patients undergoing coronary artery bypass surgery.
- Intercostal artery laceration during thoracocentesis: increased risk in elderly patients.
- Long-term outcome and impact of surgery on adults with coronary arteries originating from the opposite coronary cusp.
- Robotically assisted versus conventional freehand technique during beating heart anastomoses of left internal thoracic artery to left anterior descending artery.
- Role of angiography in cervicothoracic trauma.