Subject Areas on Research
- "Early" thoracic duct ligation for chylothorax after esophagectomy means "now".
- Immunosurveillance by hematopoietic progenitor cells trafficking through blood, lymph, and peripheral tissues.
- Modern management of chylous leak following head and neck surgery: a discussion of percutaneous lymphangiography-guided cannulation and embolization of the thoracic duct.
- Thoracic duct injury during anterior cervical discectomy: a rare complication. Case report.
- Thoracic duct ligation for persistent chylothorax after pediatric cardiothoracic surgery.
- Transvascular fluid and protein dynamics in the lung following hemorrhagic shock.