Subject Areas on Research
- "Early" thoracic duct ligation for chylothorax after esophagectomy means "now".
- 3H-uridine incorporation as a T lymphocyte indicator in the rat.
- Congenital Chylothorax: A Unique Presentation of Nonimmune Hydrops Fetalis in a Preterm Infant.
- Immunosurveillance by hematopoietic progenitor cells trafficking through blood, lymph, and peripheral tissues.
- Thoracic duct injury during anterior cervical discectomy: a rare complication. Case report.
- Thoracic duct ligation for persistent chylothorax after pediatric cardiothoracic surgery.
- Transvascular fluid and protein dynamics in the lung following hemorrhagic shock.