Subject Areas on Research
- Heimlich valve orientation error leading to radiographic tension pneumothorax: analysis of an error and a call for education, device redesign and regulatory action.
- Incidence and management of occult hemothoraces.
- Malignant pleural effusions: treatment with small-bore-catheter thoracostomy and talc pleurodesis.
- Management of malignant pleural effusions and pneumothorax.
- Palliative treatment of malignant pleural effusions: value of small-bore catheter thoracostomy and doxycycline sclerotherapy.
- Phase III intergroup study of talc poudrage vs talc slurry sclerosis for malignant pleural effusion.
- Pneumothorax after small-bore catheter placement for malignant pleural effusions.
- Straightening out chest tubes: what size, what type, and when.
- The restoration of elbow flexion with intercostal nerve transfers.
Keywords of People