Subject Areas on Research
- A high affinity, antidote-controllable prothrombin and thrombin-binding RNA aptamer inhibits thrombin generation and thrombin activity.
- Coagulation changes in elective surgery and trauma.
- Effects of a plasma-derived C1 esterase inhibitor on hemostatic activation, clot formation, and thrombin generation.
- Efficacy of prothrombin complex concentrates for the emergency reversal of dabigatran-induced anticoagulation.
- Generation of species cross-reactive aptamers using "toggle" SELEX.
- Idarucizumab for Dabigatran Reversal - Full Cohort Analysis.
- Immunologic impact and clinical outcomes after surgical exposure to bovine thrombin.
- Isolation and characterization of an acquired antithrombin antibody.
- The effect of the REG2 Anticoagulation System on thrombin generation kinetics: a pharmacodynamic and pharmacokinetic first-in-human study.
- Thrombolysis and fibrinolytic parameters during heparin treatment of deep vein thrombosis.
Keywords of People