Subject Areas on Research
- A prospective evaluation of pegylated interferon alfa-2a therapy in patients with polycythemia vera and essential thrombocythemia with a prior splanchnic vein thrombosis.
- Diagnosis and management of myeloproliferative disorders.
- Historical views, conventional approaches, and evolving management strategies for myeloproliferative neoplasms.
- Neurologic manifestations of essential thrombocythemia.
- Pegylated interferon alfa-2a for polycythemia vera or essential thrombocythemia resistant or intolerant to hydroxyurea.
- Philadelphia-chromosome positive essential thrombocythemia. Two cases in children.
- The contribution of Fc effector mechanisms in the efficacy of anti-CD154 immunotherapy depends on the nature of the immune challenge.