Subject Areas on Research
- A rare CALR variant mutation and a review of CALR in essential thrombocythemia.
- Clinical presentation and natural history of patients with essential thrombocythemia and the Philadelphia chromosome.
- Diagnosis and management of myeloproliferative disorders.
- Essential thrombocythemia: an interim report from the Polycythemia Vera Study Group.
- Historical views, conventional approaches, and evolving management strategies for myeloproliferative neoplasms.
- Neurologic manifestations of essential thrombocythemia.
- Philadelphia-chromosome positive essential thrombocythemia. Two cases in children.
- The contribution of Fc effector mechanisms in the efficacy of anti-CD154 immunotherapy depends on the nature of the immune challenge.