Subject Areas on Research
- Cost-effectiveness considerations in the treatment of essential thrombocythemia.
- Prevalence of HTLV-I-associated T-cell lymphoma.
- Pronounced thrombocytosis in transgenic mice expressing reduced levels of Mpl in platelets and terminally differentiated megakaryocytes.
- The long-term safety of danazol in women with hereditary angioedema.
- The negative prognostic implications of thrombocytosis in women with stage IB cervical cancer.
- Thrombocytosis associated with low-molecular-weight heparin.
Keywords of People