Subject Areas on Research
- A mathematical model of the folate cycle: new insights into folate homeostasis.
- Differential effects of arsenic trioxide on chemosensitization in human hepatic tumor and stellate cell lines.
- Flavin-dependent thymidylate synthase ThyX activity: implications for the folate cycle in bacteria.
- Folate pathway gene expression differs in subtypes of acute lymphoblastic leukemia and influences methotrexate pharmacodynamics.
- Genetic variation in TYMS in the one-carbon transfer pathway is associated with ovarian carcinoma types in the Ovarian Cancer Association Consortium.
- High gene expression of TS1, GSTP1, and ERCC1 are risk factors for survival in patients treated with trimodality therapy for esophageal cancer.
- Identification of molecular subtypes of gastric cancer with different responses to PI3-kinase inhibitors and 5-fluorouracil.
- Induction of mitogenic signalling in the 1LN prostate cell line on exposure to submicromolar concentrations of cadmium+.
- Mathematical modeling predicts the effect of folate deficiency and excess on cancer-related biomarkers.
- Pemetrexed Plus Cisplatin Versus Gemcitabine Plus Cisplatin According to Thymidylate Synthase Expression in Nonsquamous Non-Small-Cell Lung Cancer: A Biomarker-Stratified Randomized Phase II Trial.
- Phase II study of oral eniluracil, 5-fluorouracil, and leucovorin in patients with advanced colorectal carcinoma.
- Phase II trial of ZD1694 (Tomudex) in patients with advanced pancreatic cancer.
- Potentiation of signal transduction mitogenesis and cellular proliferation upon binding of receptor-recognized forms of alpha2-macroglobulin to 1-LN prostate cancer cells.
- Role of folylpolyglutamates in biochemical modulation of fluoropyrimidines by leucovorin.
- Synthesis of 5-ethynyl-2'-deoxyuridine-5'-boranomono phosphate as a potential thymidylate synthase inhibitor.
- The prognostic value of molecular marker analysis in patients treated with trimodality therapy for esophageal cancer.
Keywords of People