Subject Areas on Research
- 3'-Azido-3'-deoxythymidine triphosphate as an inhibitor and substrate of purified human immunodeficiency virus reverse transcriptase.
- A high resolution structure of an inhibitor complex of the extracellular nuclease of Staphylococcus aureus. I. Experimental procedures and chain tracing.
- Boranophosphates support the RNase H cleavage of polyribonucleotides.
- Hydrolysis of template and newly synthesized deoxyribonucleic acid by the 3' to 5' exonuclease activity of the T4 deoxyribonucleic acid polymerase.
- Inhibitor binding increases the mechanical stability of staphylococcal nuclease.
- Measurement of the DNA synthetic capacity of activated lymphocytes: nucleotide triphosphate incorporation by permeabilized cells.
- On the role of deoxyribonucleic acid polymerase in determining mutation rates. Characterization of the defect in the T4 deoxyribonucleic acid polymerase caused by the ts L88 mutation.
- Phosphorylation of 3'-azido-3'-deoxythymidine and selective interaction of the 5'-triphosphate with human immunodeficiency virus reverse transcriptase.
- Surface-initiated enzymatic polymerization of DNA.
- Synthesis and properties of novel triphosphate analogues: ribonucleoside and deoxyribonucleoside (alpha-P-borano, alpha-P-thio)triphosphates.
- Synthesis of 5-(1-propynyl)-2'-deoxyuridine 5'-(alpha-P-borano)triphosphate and kinetic characterization as a substrate for mmlv reverse transcriptase.
Keywords of People