Subject Areas on Research
- Effect of thymopoietin and interleukin 2 on depressed mitogenic responsiveness and colony formation of lymphocytes from patients with preleukemia.
- Identification of human and rodent thymic epithelium using tetanus toxin and monoclonal antibody A2B5.
- Monoclonal antibody against human T cell leukemia virus p19 defines a human thymic epithelial antigen acquired during ontogeny.
- Perspective: research highlights at the Duke University center for AIDS research. Immunoreconstitution in HIV infection: the role of the thymus.
- Treatment of marrow graft recipients with thymopentin.
- Use of thymic grafts or thymic factors to augment immunologic recovery after bone marrow transplantation: brief report with 2 to 12 years' follow-up.