Subject Areas on Research
- Binding of polyreactive antibodies to self versus foreign antigens.
- Characterization of cultured thymus tissue used for transplantation with emphasis on promiscuous expression of thyroid tissue-specific genes.
- Delayed treatment of papillary thyroid carcinoma arising from struma ovarii in a patient with history of bilateral salpingo-oophorectomy: a case report.
- LOCALIZATION OF IMMUNOGLOBULINS IN CHRONIC THYROIDITIS.
- Linkage analysis of peripheral neurofibromatosis to DNA markers on chromosome 8.
- Postoperative Surveillance in Older Adults With T1N0M0 Low-risk Papillary Thyroid Cancer.
- The utility of thyroglobulin washout studies in predicting cervical lymph node metastases: One academic medical center's experience.
- Whole-body Tc-99m sestamibi scintigraphy in the follow-up of differentiated thyroid carcinoma.