Subject Areas on Research
- Acute upper-airway obstruction by a lingual thyroglossal duct cyst and implications for advanced airway management.
- Current trends and 30-day surgical outcomes for thyroglossal duct cyst excision in children.
- Developmental anomalies of the skin.
- Papillary adenocarcinoma of the thyroid in a thyroglossal duct cyst.
- Thyroglossal duct cyst carcinoma: case report and review of the literature.
- Thyroid imaging with high-field-strength surface-coil MR.
- [Misdiagnosis and mistherapy of ectopic thyroid gland].
Keywords of People