Subject Areas on Research
- A case of atypical Bartonella henselae infection in a patient with methimazole-induced agranulocytosis.
- A critical period for the role of thyroid hormone in development of renal alpha-adrenergic receptors.
- An adverse reaction to a medication given to treat an adverse reaction: a teachable moment.
- Cardiac alpha-adrenergic receptor expression is regulated by thyroid hormone during a critical developmental period.
- Clinical review 99: The management of Graves' disease in children, with special emphasis on radioiodine treatment.
- Effect of perchlorate on the human thyroid gland.
- Genetic determinants of antithyroid drug-induced agranulocytosis by human leukocyte antigen genotyping and genome-wide association study.
- New insights into thyroid hormone action.
- Physiological and Metabolic Changes During the Transition from Hyperthyroidism to Euthyroidism in Graves' Disease.
- Screening methods for thyroid hormone disruptors.
- The expression of microvesicles in the blood of patients with Graves' disease and its relationship to treatment.
Keywords of People