Subject Areas on Research
- A Bedside Risk Calculator to Preoperatively Distinguish Follicular Thyroid Carcinoma from Follicular Variant of Papillary Thyroid Carcinoma.
- A Retrospective Study of Lymph Node Yield in Lateral Neck Dissection for Papillary Thyroid Carcinoma.
- A case of spurious hypercalcitoninemia: a cautionary tale on the use of plasma calcitonin assays in the screening of patients with thyroid nodules for neoplasia.
- A clinical algorithm for fine-needle aspiration molecular testing effectively guides the appropriate extent of initial thyroidectomy.
- A combined molecular-pathologic score improves risk stratification of thyroid papillary microcarcinoma.
- A novel integrative risk index of papillary thyroid cancer progression combining genomic alterations and clinical factors.
- A phase II trial of streptozotocin and adriamycin in advanced APUD tumors.
- A pilot case-control study of gamma-radiation sensitivity and risk of papillary thyroid cancer.
- ACR Appropriateness Criteria® thyroid carcinoma.
- Adequacy of Lymph Node Yield for Papillary Thyroid Cancer: An Analysis of 23,131 Patients.
- Adjuvant radioactive iodine therapy is associated with improved survival for patients with intermediate-risk papillary thyroid cancer.
- Aggressive variants of papillary thyroid cancer: incidence, characteristics and predictors of survival among 43,738 patients.
- An exponential growth in incidence of thyroid cancer: trends and impact of CT imaging.
- An unusual presentation of thyroid papillary carcinoma: enlargement of a cervical intervertebral foramen.
- An update on noninvasive follicular thyroid neoplasm with papillary-like nuclear features.
- Anaplastic Thyroid Carcinoma, Version 2.2015.
- Annual financial impact of well-differentiated thyroid cancer care in the United States.
- Application of a machine learning algorithm to predict malignancy in thyroid cytopathology.
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) Tools for Thyroid Nodules on Ultrasound, From the AJR Special Series on AI Applications.
- Association Between Age and Nodal Metastasis in Papillary Thyroid Carcinoma.
- Association of BRCA1 functional single nucleotide polymorphisms with risk of differentiated thyroid carcinoma.
- Association of Lymph Node Ratio With Overall Survival in Patients With Metastatic Papillary Thyroid Cancer.
- Association of XRCC1 polymorphisms and risk of differentiated thyroid carcinoma: a case-control analysis.
- Association of parathyroid pathology with well-differentiated thyroid carcinoma.
- BRAF V600E mutation independently predicts central compartment lymph node metastasis in patients with papillary thyroid cancer.
- Balancing the benefits and harms of thyroid cancer surveillance in survivors of Childhood, adolescent and young adult cancer: Recommendations from the international Late Effects of Childhood Cancer Guideline Harmonization Group in collaboration with the PanCareSurFup Consortium.
- Both BRAF V600E mutation and older age (≥ 65 years) are associated with recurrent papillary thyroid cancer.
- Breast carcinoma, thyroid carcinoma, and T3 thyrotoxicosis in a male cretin.
- Cancer and pregnancy: the clinician's perspective.
- Case 14-2016: A Woman with a Thyroid Nodule and Psychosis.
- Cervical lymph node metastasis and papillary thyroid carcinoma: does the compartment involved affect survival? Experience from the SEER database.
- Changes in Serum Calcitonin Concentrations, Incidence of Medullary Thyroid Carcinoma, and Impact of Routine Calcitonin Concentration Monitoring in the EXenatide Study of Cardiovascular Event Lowering (EXSCEL).
- Choroidal metastasis of follicular thyroid adenocarcinoma diagnosed by 25-gauge transretinal biopsy.
- Chromosomal amplification of leucine-rich repeat kinase-2 (LRRK2) is required for oncogenic MET signaling in papillary renal and thyroid carcinomas.
- Clinical applications of PET in oncology.
- Clinical presentation and survival outcomes of well-differentiated thyroid cancer in Filipinos.
- Complications of Bilateral Neck Dissection in Thyroid Cancer From a Single High-Volume Center.
- Controversies in the Management of Low-Risk Differentiated Thyroid Cancer.
- Cost impact of molecular testing for indeterminate thyroid nodule fine-needle aspiration biopsies.
- Current Guidelines for Postoperative Treatment and Follow-Up of Well-Differentiated Thyroid Cancer.
- Current management of pediatric thyroid disease and differentiated thyroid cancer.
- Current update on medullary thyroid carcinoma.
- Delayed treatment of papillary thyroid carcinoma arising from struma ovarii in a patient with history of bilateral salpingo-oophorectomy: a case report.
- Dermatologic aspects of thyroid disease.
- Detection of Circulating BRAF(V600E) in Patients with Papillary Thyroid Carcinoma.
- Development of a Metastatic Spinal Tumor Frailty Index (MSTFI) Using a Nationwide Database and Its Association with Inpatient Morbidity, Mortality, and Length of Stay After Spine Surgery.
- Differential gene expression profiling of aggressive and nonaggressive follicular carcinomas.
- Do Ultrasound Patterns and Clinical Parameters Inform the Probability of Thyroid Cancer Predicted by Molecular Testing in Nodules with Indeterminate Cytology?
- Do flame retardant chemicals increase the risk for thyroid dysregulation and cancer?
- Does phaster mean better?
- Down-regulation of microRNAs controlling tumourigenic factors in follicular thyroid carcinoma.
- Early diagnosis and treatment of medullary thyroid carcinoma.
- Effect of Tumor Size on Risk of Metastatic Disease and Survival for Thyroid Cancer: Implications for Biopsy Guidelines.
- Engineering functional 3-dimensional patient-derived endocrine organoids for broad multiplatform applications.
- Ewing's tumor and papillary adenocarcinoma of the thyroid in a 14-year-old girl.
- Exploring the Relationship Between Patient Age and Cancer-Specific Survival in Papillary Thyroid Cancer: Rethinking Current Staging Systems.
- Exposure to flame retardant chemicals and occurrence and severity of papillary thyroid cancer: A case-control study.
- Expression of major histocompatibility complex class I antigens in normal and transformed rat thyroid epithelial cell lines.
- Expression of v-Ha-ras driven by the calcitonin/calcitonin gene-related peptide promoter: a novel transgenic murine model for medullary thyroid carcinoma.
- Extent of surgery for low-risk thyroid cancer in the elderly: Equipoise in survival but not in short-term outcomes.
- Extent of surgery for papillary thyroid cancer is not associated with survival: an analysis of 61,775 patients.
- Extrathyroidal Extension Is Associated with Compromised Survival in Patients with Thyroid Cancer.
- F-18 FDG PET/CT imaging of endogenous Cushing syndrome.
- Familial medullary thyroid carcinoma without associated endocrinopathies: a distinct clinical entity.
- Family history of cancer and risk of sporadic differentiated thyroid carcinoma.
- Fas single nucleotide polymorphisms and risk of thyroid and salivary gland carcinomas: a case-control analysis.
- Fine-needle aspiration biopsy of Hurthle cell lesions of the thyroid gland: A cytomorphologic study of 139 cases with statistical analysis.
- Fine-needle aspiration of papillary thyroid carcinoma: distinguishing between cases that performed well and those that performed poorly in the College of American Pathologists Nongynecologic Cytology Program.
- Fluorodeoxyglucose positron emission tomography/computerized tomography in differentiated thyroid cancer management: Importance of clinical justification and value in predicting survival.
- Follicle-derived thyroid cancer in young people: the Duke experience.
- Follicular neoplasms: the role for observation, fine needle aspiration biopsy, thyroid suppression, and surgery.
- Follicular thyroid carcinoma metastatic to the iris: a solitary lesion treated with iridocyclectomy.
- Fortuitous detection of papillary carcinoma of the thyroid with F-18 FDG positron emission tomography in a patient with non-Hodgkin lymphoma.
- Functional polymorphisms in the insulin-like binding protein-3 gene may modulate susceptibility to differentiated thyroid carcinoma in Caucasian Americans.
- Functional variations in the ATM gene and susceptibility to differentiated thyroid carcinoma.
- Gamma radiation-induced apoptosis, G2 delay, and the risk of salivary and thyroid carcinomas--a preliminary report.
- Gasless Transaxillary Endoscopic Thyroidectomy with Robotic Assistance: A High-Volume Experience in North America.
- Gastrin-releasing peptide (mammalian bombesin) gene expression in health and disease.
- Gastrin-releasing peptide gene expression in developing, hyperplastic, and neoplastic human thyroid C-cells.
- Gene expression profiling of differentiated thyroid neoplasms: diagnostic and clinical implications.
- Germline and somatic thyroid hormone receptor mutations in man.
- Glutathione S-transferase polymorphisms and risk of differentiated thyroid carcinomas: a case-control analysis.
- Growth factor receptors expression in anaplastic thyroid carcinoma: potential markers for therapeutic stratification.
- Guideline Adherence and Practice Patterns in the Management of Medullary Thyroid Cancer.
- Hedgehog signaling in human medullary thyroid carcinoma: a novel signaling pathway.
- High-Suspicion Subcentimeter Thyroid Nodules: Cost Effectiveness of Active Surveillance versus Fine Needle Aspiration.
- High-risk and intermediate-high-risk results from the ThyroSeq v2 and v3 thyroid genomic classifier are associated with neoplasia: Independent performance assessment at an academic institution.
- Histochemical localization of Statin--a non-proliferation-specific nuclear protein--in nuclei of normal and abnormal human thyroid tissue.
- Hobnail variant of papillary thyroid carcinoma: an institutional case series and molecular profile.
- How Many Lymph Nodes Are Enough? Assessing the Adequacy of Lymph Node Yield for Papillary Thyroid Cancer.
- I-131, I-123, and F-18 FDG-PET imaging in a patient with diffuse sclerosing variant of papillary thyroid cancer.
- INITIAL ADOPTION OF RECOMBINANT HUMAN THYROID-STIMULATING HORMONE FOLLOWING THYROIDECTOMY IN THE MEDICARE THYROID CANCER PATIENT POPULATION.
- Imaging of late complications from mantle field radiation in lymphoma patients.
- Imaging-detected incidental thyroid nodules that undergo surgery: a single-center experience over 1 year.
- Immunohistochemical distinction of follicular thyroid adenomas and follicular carcinomas.
- Impact of Timeliness of Resection and Thyroidectomy Margin Status on Survival for Patients with Anaplastic Thyroid Cancer: An Analysis of 335 Cases.
- Impact of extent of surgery on survival for papillary thyroid cancer patients younger than 45 years.
- In Vivo Role of INPP4B in Tumor and Metastasis Suppression through Regulation of PI3K-AKT Signaling at Endosomes.
- Incidental metastatic papillary thyroid carcinoma in microvascular reconstruction.
- Insular thyroid cancer: a population-level analysis of patient characteristics and predictors of survival.
- Interobserver Variability of Sonographic Features Used in the American College of Radiology Thyroid Imaging Reporting and Data System.
- Interobserver agreement on microfollicles in thyroid fine-needle aspirates.
- Intraoperative pathologic examination in the era of molecular testing for differentiated thyroid cancer.
- Invited Commentary: "Familial Non-Medullary Thyroid Carcinoma in Pediatric Age: Our Surgical Experience.".
- Invited Commentary: Clinical Assessment of Pediatric Patients with Differentiated Thyroid Carcinoma: A 30-Year Experience at the Single Institution.
- Journal Club: incidental thyroid nodules detected at imaging: can diagnostic workup be reduced by use of the Society of Radiologists in Ultrasound recommendations and the three-tiered system?
- Knowledge of pathologically versus clinically negative lymph nodes is associated with reduced use of radioactive iodine post-thyroidectomy for low-risk papillary thyroid cancer.
- LGR5 is associated with tumor aggressiveness in papillary thyroid cancer.
- Localization of I-131-labeled goat and primate anti-carcinoembryonic antigen(CEA) antibodies in patients with cancer.
- Longitudinal follow-up of adult survivors of Ewing sarcoma: A report from the Childhood Cancer Survivor Study.
- Low-Risk Thyroid Cancer in Elderly: Total Thyroidectomy/RAI Predominates but Lacks Survival Advantage.
- Lymphatic mapping and sentinel node analysis: current concepts and applications.
- Lymphovascular invasion is associated with survival for papillary thyroid cancer.
- Magnetic resonance imaging and scintigraphic correlation in thyroid disorders.
- Malignant struma ovarii: a blinded study of 86 cases assessing which histologic features correlate with aggressive clinical behavior.
- Malignant teratoma in the thyroid gland of an adult: a case report and a review of the literature.
- Malignant teratoma of the thyroid in an adult: CT appearance.
- Management of reproductive health in Cowden syndrome complicated by endometrial polyps and breast cancer.
- Measurement and Variation in Estimation of Quality of Life Effects of Patients Undergoing Treatment for Papillary Thyroid Carcinoma.
- Medullary thyroid cancer with RET V804M mutation: more indolent than expected?
- Medullary thyroid carcinoma metastatic to the breast: mammographic appearance.
- Medullary thyroid microcarcinoma: a population-level analysis of 310 patients.
- Metastasis-Directed Therapy: Right for Some, but Not All, and Not Here.
- Methylation of the thyroid-stimulating hormone receptor gene in epithelial thyroid tumors: a marker of malignancy and a cause of gene silencing.
- Minimally invasive follicular carcinoma: predictors of vascular invasion and impact on patterns of care.
- Mitochondrial DNA alterations in thyroid cancer.
- Mixed Connective Tissue Disease and Papillary Thyroid Cancer: A Case Report.
- Molecular Testing of Nodules with a Suspicious or Malignant Cytologic Diagnosis in the Setting of Non-Invasive Follicular Thyroid Neoplasm with Papillary-Like Nuclear Features (NIFTP).
- Molecular signatures of thyroid follicular neoplasia.
- Molecular testing for indeterminate thyroid nodules: Performance of the Afirma gene expression classifier and ThyroSeq panel.
- Multifocal papillary thyroid carcinoma arising in a lingual thyroid: a case report.
- NCCN Guidelines Insights: Thyroid Carcinoma, Version 2.2018.
- NK and LAK susceptibility varies inversely with target cell MHC class I antigen expression in a rat epithelial tumour system.
- Neck masses: illustration of a logical approach.
- Nodule size is an independent predictor of malignancy in mutation-negative nodules with follicular lesion of undetermined significance cytology.
- Noncutaneous malignant tumors in the PUVA follow-up study: 1975-1996.
- Noninvasive Follicular Variant of Papillary Thyroid Carcinoma and the Afirma Gene-Expression Classifier.
- Noninvasive follicular thyroid neoplasm with papillary-like nuclear features and the risk of malignancy in The Bethesda System for the Reporting of Thyroid Cytopathology.
- Optimal cut-off age in the TNM Staging system of differentiated thyroid cancer: is 55 years better than 45 years?
- Optimizing surgical treatment of papillary thyroid carcinoma associated with BRAF mutation.
- Orbital Metastasis of Undifferentiated/Anaplastic Thyroid Carcinoma.
- Organic anxiety disorder. Iatrogenic hyperthyroidism.
- PAX8/PPARγ rearrangement in thyroid nodules predicts follicular-pattern carcinomas, in particular the encapsulated follicular variant of papillary carcinoma.
- PET/CT in the management of thyroid cancers.
- Papillary adenocarcinoma of the thyroid in a thyroglossal duct cyst.
- Pathologist-performed ultrasound-guided fine-needle aspirations of the thyroid: A single institution observational study.
- Patient Preferences Around Extent of Surgery in Low-Risk Thyroid Cancer: A Discrete Choice Experiment.
- Patients Treated at Low-Volume Centers have Higher Rates of Incomplete Resection and Compromised Outcomes: Analysis of 31,129 Patients with Papillary Thyroid Cancer.
- Patterns of Initial Recurrence in Completely Resected Papillary Thyroid Carcinoma.
- Patterns of use and cost for inappropriate radioactive iodine treatment for thyroid cancer in the United States: use and misuse.
- Pediatric thyroid cancer patients referred to high-volume facilities have improved short-term outcomes.
- Performance of repeat cytology with reflex ThyroSeq genomic classifier for indeterminant thyroid cytology.
- Perinatal Considerations in Women With Previous Diagnosis of Cancer.
- Postoperative Surveillance in Older Adults With T1N0M0 Low-risk Papillary Thyroid Cancer.
- Predicting recurrence of papillary thyroid cancer using the eighth edition of the AJCC/UICC staging system.
- Predictors of nodal metastasis in pediatric differentiated thyroid cancer.
- Preoperative Cytologic Diagnosis of Noninvasive Follicular Thyroid Neoplasm with Papillary-Like Nuclear Features: A Prospective Analysis.
- Preoperative endocrine tumor localization utilizing a cost-effective approach.
- Presence and Number of Lymph Node Metastases Are Associated With Compromised Survival for Patients Younger Than Age 45 Years With Papillary Thyroid Cancer.
- Prevalence of Contralateral Tumors in Patients with Follicular Variant of Papillary Thyroid Cancer.
- Primary thyroid-like low-grade nasopharyngeal papillary adenocarcinoma: A case report and literature review.
- Projecting Survival in Papillary Thyroid Cancer: A Comparison of the Seventh and Eighth Editions of the American Joint Commission on Cancer/Union for International Cancer Control Staging Systems in Two Contemporary National Patient Cohorts.
- Prophylactic thyroidectomy in multiple endocrine neoplasia type 2A.
- Qualifiers of atypia in the cytologic diagnosis of thyroid nodules are associated with different Afirma gene expression classifier results and clinical outcomes.
- RAS mutations in thyroid FNA specimens are highly predictive of predominantly low-risk follicular-pattern cancers.
- RET cooperates with RB/p53 inactivation in a somatic multi-step model for murine thyroid cancer.
- RET polymorphisms and haplotypes and risk of differentiated thyroid cancer.
- Racial Disparities in Differentiated Thyroid Cancer: Have We Bridged the Gap?
- Radiation and Second Primary Thyroid Cancer Following Index Head and Neck Cancer.
- Radiation response genotype and risk of differentiated thyroid cancer: a case-control analysis.
- Radioactive Iodine Treatment Is Associated with Improved Survival for Patients with Hürthle Cell Carcinoma.
- Recent developments in predicting thyroid malignancy.
- Recombinant human thyrotropin for the diagnosis and treatment of a highly functional metastatic struma ovarii.
- Reevaluating the prognostic significance of age in differentiated thyroid cancer.
- Relationship of epithelial ovarian cancer to other malignancies within families.
- Reply to Young Investigator Challenge: Molecular testing in noninvasive follicular thyroid neoplasm with papillary-like nuclear features.
- Reply to: "Surgeon Volume Threshold for Total Thyroidectomy".
- Response to the Letter by Katiman E., et al.
- Rethinking the Current American Joint Committee on Cancer TNM Staging System for Medullary Thyroid Cancer.
- Robotic thyroidectomy for cancer in the US: patterns of use and short-term outcomes.
- Role of Thyroid RFA in the Treatment of Autonomously Functioning Thyroid Nodules.
- Rupture of benign thyroid tumors after radio-frequency ablation.
- SPECT/CT localization of oral radioiodine activity: a retrospective study and in-vitro assessment.
- STT3A, C1orf24, TFF3: putative markers for characterization of follicular thyroid neoplasms from fine-needle aspirates.
- Salivary gland lesions with a prominent lymphoid component: cytologic findings and differential diagnosis by fine-needle aspiration biopsy.
- Salvage Cryoablation for Local Recurrences of Thyroid Cancer Inseparable from the Trachea and Neurovascular Structures.
- Same thyroid cancer, different national practice guidelines: When discordant American Thyroid Association and National Comprehensive Cancer Network surgery recommendations are associated with compromised patient outcome.
- Screening for thyroid cancer in survivors of childhood and young adult cancer treated with neck radiation.
- Significance of MDM2 and P14 ARF polymorphisms in susceptibility to differentiated thyroid carcinoma.
- Simultaneous medullary and differentiated thyroid cancer: a population-level analysis of an increasingly common entity.
- Single nucleotide polymorphisms act as modifiers and correlate with the development of medullary and simultaneous medullary/papillary thyroid carcinomas in 2 large, non-related families with the RET V804M proto-oncogene mutation.
- Solid tumor second primary neoplasms: who is at risk, what can we do?
- Solitary spinal metastasis of Hürthle cell thyroid carcinoma.
- Stereotactic radiosurgery in the management of brain metastases from primary thyroid cancers.
- Sternal metastasis as first presentation of a well-differentiated papillary thyroid carcinoma.
- Subsequent malignancies in children treated for Hodgkin's disease: associations with gender and radiation dose.
- Successful Prediction of a Left Nonrecurrent Laryngeal Nerve in a Patient With Right-Sided Aorta and Aberrant Left Subclavian Artery.
- Suggesting the cytologic diagnosis of noninvasive follicular thyroid neoplasm with papillary-like nuclear features (NIFTP): A retrospective analysis of atypical and suspicious nodules.
- Surgeon volume and adequacy of thyroidectomy for differentiated thyroid cancer.
- Surgical management of medullary thyroid carcinoma.
- Suspicious ultrasound characteristics predict BRAF V600E-positive papillary thyroid carcinoma.
- T1a Versus T1b Differentiated Thyroid Cancers: Do We Need to Make the Distinction?
- Teenage acne and cancer risk in US women: A prospective cohort study.
- The Distinctive Nature of Thyroid MALT Lymphomas Including IRTA1 Expression.
- The Flip Side of NIFTP: an Increase in Rates of Unfavorable Histologic Parameters in the Remainder of Papillary Thyroid Carcinomas.
- The Impact of Noninvasive Follicular Variant of Papillary Thyroid Carcinoma on Rates of Malignancy for Fine-Needle Aspiration Diagnostic Categories.
- The Impact of Pathologically Positive Lymph Nodes in the Clinically Negative Neck: An Analysis of 39,301 Patients with Papillary Thyroid Cancer.
- The association between gestational diabetes mellitus and cancer in women: A systematic review and meta-analysis of observational studies.
- The impact of age on thyroid cancer staging.
- The importance of early diagnosis in patients with hereditary medullary thyroid carcinoma.
- The role of fine needle aspiration in the management of the thyroid nodule.
- The significance of enlarged cervical lymph nodes in diagnosing thyroid cancer.
- The utility of thyroglobulin washout studies in predicting cervical lymph node metastases: One academic medical center's experience.
- Thyroglossal duct cyst carcinoma: case report and review of the literature.
- Thyroid Cancer Incidence Trends Among Filipinos in the United States.
- Thyroid Carcinoma, Version 2.2022, NCCN Clinical Practice Guidelines in Oncology.
- Thyroid Receptor Antagonism of Chemicals Extracted from Personal Silicone Wristbands within a Papillary Thyroid Cancer Pilot Study.
- Thyroid cancers incidentally detected at imaging in a 10-year period: how many cancers would be missed with use of the recommendations from the Society of Radiologists in Ultrasound?
- Thyroid carcinoma in the McCune-Albright syndrome: contributory role of activating Gs alpha mutations.
- Thyroid carcinoma showing thymus-like differentiation (CASTLE): case report with cytomorphology and review of the literature.
- Thyroid carcinoma: the surgeon's perspective.
- Thyroid imaging with high-field-strength surface-coil MR.
- Thyroid malignancy masquerading as thyroiditis.
- Thyroid neoplasia following irradiation for medulloblastoma: report of two cases.
- Thyroid nodules (≥4 cm): can ultrasound and cytology reliably exclude cancer?
- Thyrotropin receptor mutations in thyroid diseases.
- Trefoil factor 3 immunohistochemical characterization of follicular thyroid lesions from tissue microarray.
- Trends in incidentally identified thyroid cancers over a decade: a retrospective analysis of 2,090 surgical patients.
- Tumor genotype determines phenotype and disease-related outcomes in thyroid cancer: a study of 1510 patients.
- USING THE ATA AND ACR TI-RADS SONOGRAPHIC CLASSIFICATIONS AS ADJUNCTIVE PREDICTORS OF MALIGNANCY FOR INDETERMINATE THYROID NODULES.
- Ultrasound of the thyroid and parathyroid glands.
- Unbalanced 5;16 translocation in a boy with papillary thyroid carcinoma.
- Use of Dexmedetomidine in a Parturient With Multiple Endocrine Neoplasia Type 2A Undergoing Adrenalectomy and Thyroidectomy: A Case Report.
- Using the 3-tiered system for categorizing workup of incidental thyroid nodules detected on CT, MRI, or PET/CT: how many cancers would be missed?
- Using the American College of Radiology Thyroid Imaging Reporting and Data System at the Point of Care: Sonographer Performance and Interobserver Variability.
- Value of Fluorodeoxyglucose PET/Computed Tomography Patient Management and Outcomes in Thyroid Cancer.
- Value of imaging in head and neck tumors.
- Weakly supervised instance learning for thyroid malignancy prediction from whole slide cytopathology images.
- What Is the Optimal Treatment of Papillary Thyroid Cancer?
- Whole-Genome and Segmental Homozygosity Confirm Errors in Meiosis as Etiology of Struma Ovarii.
- Whole-body Tc-99m sestamibi scintigraphy in the follow-up of differentiated thyroid carcinoma.
- Young Investigator Challenge: Molecular testing in noninvasive follicular thyroid neoplasm with papillary-like nuclear features.
Keywords of People
- Esclamado, Ramon Mitra, Richard Hall Chaney, Sr. Distinguished Professor Emeritus of Otolaryngology, Head and Neck Surgery & Communication Sciences
- Jiang, Xiaoyin, Associate Professor of Pathology, Pathology
- Mruthyunjaya, Prithvi, Adjunct Associate Professor in the Department of Ophthalmology, Ophthalmology, Vitreoretinal Diseases & Surgery
- Reed, Shelby Derene, Professor in Population Health Sciences, Duke Science & Society
- Roy Choudhury, Kingshuk, Adjunct Associate Professor in the Department of Biostatistics & Bioinformatics, Biostatistics & Bioinformatics
- Sullivan, Daniel Carl, Professor Emeritus of Radiology, Radiology