Subject Areas on Research
- CD7 and CD28 are required for murine CD4+CD25+ regulatory T cell homeostasis and prevention of thyroiditis.
- Immunoregulatory disorders associated with hereditary angioedema. I. Clinical manifestations of autoimmune disease.
- LOCALIZATION OF IMMUNOGLOBULINS IN CHRONIC THYROIDITIS.
- Recurrent subacute thyroiditis: a report of three cases.
- The development of homologous skin-sensitizing antibodies in experimental thyroiditis.
- Thyroid malignancy masquerading as thyroiditis.