Subject Areas on Research
- A case of spurious hypercalcitoninemia: a cautionary tale on the use of plasma calcitonin assays in the screening of patients with thyroid nodules for neoplasia.
- Autoimmune thyroid disease after renal transplantation using depletional induction with alemtuzumab.
- Familial autoimmune thyroid disease as a risk factor for regression in children with Autism Spectrum Disorder: a CPEA Study.
- LOCALIZATION OF IMMUNOGLOBULINS IN CHRONIC THYROIDITIS.
- Prevalence of antithyroid antibodies in mood disorders
- Steroid-responsive encephalopathy associated with Hashimoto's thyroiditis in an adolescent with chronic hallucinations and depression: case report and review.
- Thyroid disorders, noncommunicable diseases that gravely impact public health: a commentary and statement by the Advisory Board of the World Thyroid Federation.