Subject Areas on Research
- A phenomenological investigation of women with Tourette or other chronic tic disorders.
- Alpha 2 adrenergic agonists. Neurochemistry, efficacy, and clinical guidelines for use in children.
- Exploring the impact of chronic tic disorders on youth: results from the Tourette Syndrome Impact Survey.
- Systematic review of severity scales and screening instruments for tics: Critique and recommendations.
- The roles of anxiety and depression in connecting tic severity and functional impairment.
- Tic-related obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD): phenomenology and treatment outcome in the Pediatric OCD Treatment Study II.
- Tics Moderate Sertraline, but Not Cognitive-Behavior Therapy Response in Pediatric Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder Patients Who Do Not Respond to Cognitive-Behavior Therapy.
- Tics moderate treatment outcome with sertraline but not cognitive-behavior therapy in pediatric obsessive-compulsive disorder.