Subject Areas on Research
- A kit method for the high level synthesis of [211At]MABG.
- Evaluation of a simpler technique for in-vivo labelling of red blood cells with 99mTc.
- High-efficiency solar cell with Earth-abundant liquid-processed absorber.
- Preparation of 5-[131I]iodo- and 5-[211At]astato-1-(2-deoxy-2-fluoro-beta-D-arabinofuranosyl) uracil by a halodestannylation reaction.
- SIB-DOTA: a trifunctional prosthetic group potentially amenable for multi-modal labeling that enhances tumor uptake of internalizing monoclonal antibodies.
- Synthesis and evaluation of glycosylated octreotate analogues labeled with radioiodine and 211At via a tin precursor.
- The biological behavior of tin following administration of nine 99mTc-Sn complexes.
- Tin-filtered low-dose chest CT to quantify macroscopic calcification burden of the thoracic aorta.