Subject Areas on Research
- Clinical Protocol to Promote Standardization of Basic Tinnitus Services by Audiologists.
- Clinical and genetic risk factors for radiation-associated ototoxicity: A report from the Childhood Cancer Survivor Study and the St. Jude Lifetime Cohort.
- Development of the self-efficacy for tinnitus management questionnaire.
- Hearing impairment and tinnitus among older construction workers employed at DOE facilities.
- Implementation and testing of research infrastructure for practice-based research in hearing and communication disorders.
- Improving tinnitus with mechanical treatment of the cervical spine and jaw.
- Incidence of Retrocochlear Pathology Found on MRI in Patients With Non-Pulsatile Tinnitus.
- Invariant structural and functional brain regions associated with tinnitus: A meta-analysis.
- Neuromonics™ Tinnitus Treatment: preliminary experience in a private practice setting.
- Ocular motility in North Carolina autosomal dominant ataxia.
- PTSD symptoms and tinnitus severity: An analysis of veterans with posttraumatic headaches.
- Predictors of vestibular schwannoma growth and clinical implications.
- Quiet transcranial magnetic stimulation: Status and future directions.
- The Otology Data Collection project: report from the CHEER network.
- Tinnitus Self-Efficacy and Other Tinnitus Self-Report Variables in Patients With and Without Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder.
- Treatment of Posttraumatic Stress Disorder Alleviates Tinnitus-Related Distress Among Veterans: A Pilot Study.
- Treatment of tinnitus with gabapentin: a pilot study.
- Venous sinus stenting is a valuable treatment for fulminant idiopathic intracranial hypertension.
- Voice disorders and associated risk markers among young adults in the United States.
Keywords of People
- Quinn, Candice Manning, Adjunct Assistant Professor in the Department of Head and Neck Surgery & Communication Sciences, Head and Neck Surgery & Communication Sciences