Subject Areas on Research
- A Real-World Evaluation of a Smokeless Tobacco Cessation Text Message Program for Veterans: Outcomes and Comparison to Cigarette Smokers.
- Does smokeless tobacco cause hypertension?
- Estimating Fluid Consumption Volumes in Electronic Cigarette Use-Reply.
- Experimentation with smokeless tobacco and cigarettes by children and adolescents: relationship to beliefs, peer use, and parental use.
- Factors associated with smokeless tobacco use and dual use among blue collar workers.
- Feasibility of a text-based reduction intervention in helping rural and underserved smokeless tobacco users quit.
- High-Intensity Sweeteners in Alternative Tobacco Products.
- Impact of smoking and smokeless tobacco on the risk of cancer of the head and neck.
- Licorice, tobacco chewing, and hypertension.
- Menthol decreases oral nicotine aversion in C57BL/6 mice through a TRPM8-dependent mechanism.
- Mutagen sensitivity in upper aerodigestive tract cancer: a case-control analysis.
- Passive smoking and the use of noncigarette tobacco products in association with risk for pancreatic cancer: a case-control study.
- Patterns of tobacco use and tobacco-related psychiatric morbidity and substance use among middle-aged and older adults in the United States.
- Psychiatric correlates of snuff and chewing tobacco use.
- Risk Analysis for the Carcinogen Pulegone in Mint- and Menthol-Flavored e-Cigarettes and Smokeless Tobacco Products.
- Smokeless Tobacco Use and the Risk of Head and Neck Cancer: Pooled Analysis of US Studies in the INHANCE Consortium.
- Smokeless tobacco use among operating engineers.
- Smokeless tobacco use in an outpatient veteran population.
- Snuff synergy: preparation, use and pharmacology of yopo and Banisteriopsis caapi among the Piaroa of southern Venezuela.
- Tobacco use among Asian Americans, Native Hawaiians/Pacific Islanders, and mixed-race individuals: 2002-2010.
- Tobacco use among Iraq- and Afghanistan-era veterans: a qualitative study of barriers, facilitators, and treatment preferences.
Keywords of People
- Jabba, Sairam V., Research Scientist, Anesthesiology
- Wu, Li-Tzy, Professor in Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, Medicine, General Internal Medicine