Subject Areas on Research
- Acute renal failure in cystic fibrosis: association with inhaled tobramycin therapy.
- Are recombinant human bone morphogenetic protein-7 and tobramycin compatible? An experiment in rats.
- Comparative in-vitro activity of MK0787 (N-formimidoyl thienamycin) against 540 blood culture isolates.
- Comparison of antibiotic beads and intravenous antibiotics in open fractures.
- Comparison of in vitro activity of moxalactam (LY127935) with cefazolin, amikacin, tobramycin, carbenicillin, piperacillin, and ticarcillin against 420 blood culture isolates.
- Efficacy of aerosolized tobramycin in patients with cystic fibrosis.
- Intravenous metronidazole or clindamycin with tobramycin for therapy of pelvic infections.
- Possible tobramycin delirium.
- Prospective randomized double-blind comparison of moxalactam and tobramycin in treatment of urinary tract infections.
- Removal of a well-fixed metal-metal hip resurfacing acetabular component.
- Sequential prophylactic oral and empiric once-daily parenteral antibiotics for neutropenia and fever after high-dose chemotherapy and autologous bone marrow support.
- Tetany in a child with AIDS receiving intravenous tobramycin.
- Vibrio vulnificus septicemia and leg ulcer.
Keywords of People