Subject Areas on Research
- Aspiration of the asymptomatic metatarsophalangeal joint in gout patients and hyperuricemic controls.
- Delta phalanx.
- Hallux Interphalangeal Arthrodesis Following First Metatarsophalangeal Arthrodesis.
- Lesser toe deformities.
- Metatarsal neck osteotomy with proximal interphalangeal joint resection fixed with a single temporary pin.
- Osteocutaneous flaps for thumb and digit reconstruction. In unique situations.
- Playing sports after a toe fracture.
- Soft tissue mass of the second toe in an 11-year-old boy.