Subject Areas on Research
- Bioaerosol emissions associated with pit latrine emptying operations.
- Case study to evaluate a standing table for managing constipation.
- Charting a path for innovative toilet technology using multicriteria decision analysis.
- Long-term impact of a community-led sanitation campaign in India, 2005-2016.
- Of taps and toilets: quasi-experimental protocol for evaluating community-demand-driven projects.
- Soil-transmitted helminth eggs assessment in wastewater in an urban area in India.