Subject Areas on Research
- A Randomized Controlled Trial of Ethyl Glucuronide-Based Contingency Management for Outpatients With Co-Occurring Alcohol Use Disorders and Serious Mental Illness.
- Dissociated effects of anticipating smoking versus monetary reward in the caudate as a function of smoking abstinence.
- Do mobile phone-based reminders and conditional financial transfers improve the timeliness of childhood vaccinations in Tanzania? Study protocol for a quasi-randomized controlled trial.
- Effectiveness of clozapine and a social learning program for severely disabled psychiatric inpatients.
- Response rates to a mailed survey targeting childhood cancer survivors: a comparison of conditional versus unconditional incentives.
- Rule learning in autism: the role of reward type and social context.
- The effects of social punishment on noncompliance: a comparison with timeout and positive practice.