Subject Areas on Research
- Alterations in calcium channel currents underlie defective insulin secretion in a transgenic mouse.
- Defective glycolysis and calcium signaling underlie impaired insulin secretion in a transgenic mouse.
- Familiality of quantitative metabolic traits in Finnish families with non-insulin-dependent diabetes mellitus. Finland-United States Investigation of NIDDM Genetics (FUSION) Study investigators.
- Impact of Regulatory Guidance on Evaluating Cardiovascular Risk of New Glucose-Lowering Therapies to Treat Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus: Lessons Learned and Future Directions.
- Mechanism of postgastrectomy hypoglycemia.